Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Introducing Little G.J.

Spring is here and it seems like photography season is in full swing.  I can't believe the awesome response I have had to starting photos etcetera so far!  I have now booked all my available weekends in May and June with graduations and family sessions.  I still have a few weekday evening openings, but once they are gone I will be booking into August and September.  How exciting!  In the last little while, I have had a couple of sessions that I plan to put up on this blog and on my website.  First, though, I'd like to introduce Baby G.J.  He was just a couple of weeks old when his mom brought him over to my house for some quick shots.  What a sweet, quiet little guy!

Here are some of my faves from the morning they came to visit:


Introducing Baby G.J!




I love capturing the little details...

In mom's hands...

He's a hockey fan, of course...
 
We had a lot of fun, and I do hope that his mom and dad enjoy the photos we took.  I know his grandma will -- she's a very good friend of mine.  :)

I can't wait to share some of the other sessions I have done lately, including a family and maternity session with one of the most beautiful women I know.  This past weekend I also had a session with a lovely family -- adult siblings and their mom celebrating her 75th birthday.  They were so much fun!

Stay tuned -- it won't be long before you see more!

Enjoy,
A.

No comments: